Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hello!

Hello, friends and family!

My old and dear friend Brenda (aka myfriendBrenda) introduced me to the "Blog" idea. I think it's a great one, and would have started mine sooner if I had known it was free. I don't know how often I'll do this, since I can't even seem to shower on a regular basis, but I plan to use it to at least keep you all updated on major events in the Tom Work family, if not to beg you to indulge me in the nothingness of my life once in a while.

For now, I'll just say welcome to my blog, and encourage you to add your posts. I'm adding current pictures of my wonderful little children, Jensen (5-- and 1/2, of course) and Cooper (3). As I get my thoughts, ideas and pictures together, I'll add more.

Please let me know if any of you add blogging to your list of hobbies. It would be great to see this catch on with the people I know and love.

Be good to each other.

Maria

No comments: